27-Jan-2014 – 06-Feb-2014
If you've been to the Holy Land before you've seen the highlights, now for the first time we are calling you back with a whole new itinerary to see what you've missed.
This pilgrimage takes you to all new sites. Learn to Sling a stone in the Elah Valley where David slew Goliath. Climb Mt. Muhraka where Elijah called down fire. Drink water like Jesus from the well in Samaria. Visit more locations around Galilee where Jesus taught. And much more...
||A whole new set of locations in Israel.
||27-Jan-2014 – 06-Feb-2014
|Price Per Person:
* See brochure for complete details. Child discount available.
• Regular price, per person (double occupancy)
• Discount for payment by cash or check
|Brochure & Itinerary:
Some of the new places you'll see:
- Elah Valley where David slew Goliath
- Jacob's well
- Acre (Acco) Crusader city on the Mediterranean Sea
- Caesarea Maritime Ancient Roman city