|Location:||Rome for the Canonization of Popes John Paul II and John XXIII
|Pilgrimage Date:||24-Apr-2014 – 01-May-2014|
|Price Per Person:||
|Brochure & Itinerary:||Download|
Just like our incredible pilgrimage to JP2's Beatification we are putting together a unique itinerary around the Canonization that no other group will have. We are lining up special guests and special places to make this an experience of a lifetime.
TEN DAY PILGRIMAGE INCLUDES:
• Roundtrip airfare from New York (JFK or EWR) to Rome including fuel surcharges and government imposed fees of $550 as of 09/12/13; final amount subject to change
• Full accommodations as follows: six (6) nights at four star hotel in Rome
• Breakfast and dinner daily
• Roundtrip airport transfers in Rome and luxury coach for all touring
• Hosted by Steve and Janet Ray, through April 27
• USA Tour Escort, Olivia Franklin, and Italian Tour Escort will host after April 27
• Presentation by Dr. Molla on April 30th
• Catholic tour guide for local tours
• Private Masses in holy sites
• All tips included: for escort, guides, drivers, hotel staff, dinners, etc.
• All local taxes, porter tips and fees are included
*If you signed up for a guaranteed spot on this trip please mention that when you register. Teresa Tomeo and our professional english-speaking local guides will serve for the entire pilgrimage, Steve Ray will be joining this pilgrimage through the day of the Canonization only. Meeting Dr. Gianna Emanuela Molla was arranged by John Hale, President of Corporate Travel Service. Of course we cannot guarantee it with 100% certainty because we don't plan for acts of God or illness, but it is on her official schedule.
This pilgrimage to the Beatification of Pope John Paul II was like no other trip to Rome. Our schedule was overflowing with opportunities that most people only dream of. Click here to see some the amazing people we met on the trip.
Please share your photo albums with us. Email a link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Very nice Letter from Merita
Note from Thomas Govern: "Just a few comments on the Rome pilgrimage and the experience. As usual, the overall experience was outstanding. Good people, good times, blessed experiences, arrange by a great travel agency and led by the premier faith sharing couple has to end up great. One of the very special things about your pilgrimages is spending time with people who think alike. I don't know how you would work that into your marketing materials but it is very real and not an accident. Perhaps it is because of your reputation...Anyway, I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work. Your energy is contagious."
Meeting the Pope's Biographer, George Weigel.
Let Steve & Janet lead you through the Lands of the Bible—just like in the Footprints of God movies! They’ve been to Israel and other Biblical lands over 100 times filming, exploring & leading pilgrimages. Join them on this spiritually enriching, biblical adventure!