Calling All Deacons (and their wives); Join us for our Deacon Holy Land Pilgrimage & Retreat
by Steve Ray on July 16, 2018
Share This With All The Deacons You Know and Their Wives!
Inspiring Trip for Deacons & their Wives
To Walk In The Footsteps of Jesus in The Holy Land, February 13-22, 2019
Mass at St. Stephen’s Church, The Site of the First Martyrdom
Join Steve & Janet Ray
Deacon Dominick & Teresa Tomeo Pastore
Join them for a very special and deeply spiritual trip to the special places in Our Lord’s life:
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Ascend the Mount of Transfiguration.
- Renew your wedding vows at the Wedding Church in Cana.
- Travel by boat on the Sea of Galilee to Mass at St. Peter’s House.
- Dine in a Bedouin tent in Bethlehem. Attend Mass at the Mount of the Beatitudes.
- Travel along the Via Dolorosa and touch the top of Mount Calvary.
- Visit the Mount of Olives and so much more!
Don’t Miss the Optional
Biblical Jordan Pre-Trip!
February 9-14, 2019
- Tour the Roman city of Jerash.
- Visit the home of the Prophet Elijah.
- See the Jabbok River where Jacob wrestled with the Angel.
- Look out over the Jordan Valley likes Moses did before he died.
- See where Joshua crossed the Jordan River.
- See where John the Baptist baptized Jesus, and where John was imprisoned and beheaded.
- Eat at authentic restaurants and see amazing archaeological sites.
- This is an amazing pre-trip not to miss!
For information, including how to sign up, visit the Corporate Travel website or call 866-468-1420.
Register and qualify for the $100 Early Booking Discount if you Book by June 15, 2018.